Individual’s personal blog that will be useful for all those who want to keep in contact wherever I go / Blog personal de un individuo que será útil para todos aquellos que quieren tener contacto donde quiera que voy

23 dic 2015

2015, I won't miss you much

It's almost 31st of December... But wasn't yesterday September!? The first days in Cologne are still fresh in my memory and even more the first days after I moved to this flat where I live now. However, as it happened before with other changes, Berlin seems to be very far away, let alone Frankfurt...

There isn't much I have to summarise about this 2015, completely crazy. It started a bit shitty with a big mess in my head between the little progress I was seeing with the German language, the little I was enjoying Berlin, the online courses I was doing, the persisting injury in my shoulder, the huge amount of possibilities that I had to study something and a gigantic insecurity I had in the economic aspect. Well, insecurity in everything. I wasn't a person and I could not enjoy life. Fortunately I saw then the light and things started to improve slow by slow.

After some months of uncertainty but with a clear idea in mind, I felt much better and had a radical change. I started to see remarkable results, mi economic situation settled, mi social life too, the progress with the German language was already undeniable, the pain in the shoulder was gone and, the most important, I had finally a goal, a destination to go towards: Cologne Games Lab. So the summer was fabulous, perfect, wonderful, funny, extraordinary... And September arrived. And I moved to another city. Again.

To settle down in Cologne hasn't been easy. It took me a long time to find a flat, much longer than I had experienced in the past (I have always had luck for these things). Finally, I share a flat with a friend since early November. It's very small, but it's enough for a couple of years maximum. Those difficulties made me start the course in bad conditions, with tension and worries that prevented me from focusing. Luckily that's already gone, but now I have so much work to do to catch up with my talented fellow students.

And so we are already at the end of such a strange year which actually finishes quite well, definitely much better than it started. If everything goes ok, I expect a fairly quiet 2016, focused exclusively on studying, with a lot of work to do at home and at the school, with Cologne and the surroundings to be discovered, in good spirits and good mood. The last two years have triggered some of the worst feelings I have had in my life and they have made me a worse person. I don't want that to happen again.

No hay comentarios: