Individual’s personal blog that will be useful for all those who want to keep in contact wherever I go / Blog personal de un individuo que será útil para todos aquellos que quieren tener contacto donde quiera que voy

1 jun 2012

Muchachada Nui 4x08 Los osos - el book


Once upon a time, there was a shed in the woods where a daddy bear and his cub were living. As the autumn was coming to an end, they were getting ready for the long hibernation.

DADDY BEAR: Iodine, nappies for adults... Well, I think that's it. But I have no idea what this kid is doing, the whole day lost around. WHERE THE HELL AR...! Opps! There you are... But what are you doing standing there. Have you packed up your stuff? The temperatures are going down!

CUB: Dad, I am so excited that I feel like crying. I want you to see something and then tell me your opinion.

DB: Oh son, sometimes is difficult to bear with you...

C: (whispering) Look at this one.

DB: But what... is this...!?

C: It's my book!! My friend Stephan did it, he is a photographer. He says that I have magnetism and transmit a lot of things with my eyes. He also said I could get to be a great top model. Dad, it was awesome... There was so much energy in the studio that we needed to shout for joy sometimes "UUUUHUHU!!!". It was electric!!
He also said that he may upload some photos to the internet. Isn't it über cool?

DB: Look at the mirror! You are über ridiculous!!!

C: I'm divine!!!

DB: Go away! I can't understand how you can be my son.

C: In case you don't know, this gesture shows my disdain {*x*}

(Later at the bedroom)

DB: What a quarrel... I'm so upset. Now I can't sleep!?

No hay comentarios: