Individual’s personal blog that will be useful for all those who want to keep in contact wherever I go / Blog personal de un individuo que será útil para todos aquellos que quieren tener contacto donde quiera que voy

6 ene 2008

Loads of hugs, tons of smiles

I knew what was going to happen, and it's happening. At the beginning I didn't want to go back to Vitoria, my hometown, for Christmas, but I finally decided that it was going to be the best option. It's been great to meet again all my friends and relatives, in my favourite places of the city. For the last two weeks I've been with the people I like, doing what I like, eating, smelling, watching... I've enjoyed every single second I've spent there. But I knew it was going to be hard to leave all behind once again although I don't regret at all. A friend told me once that it would be great to be able to save all these good moments in a small flask and keep them for when I need them. Well, I'd need much more than a small flask to save all the hugs and smiles I've received these last days.

I feel like spend some calm days, thoughtful and getting used again to this lifestyle. The return to my house here has been pleasant and I feel like meeting again my friends in Oxford. Besides, the next weeks will bring some novelties which will keep my mind busy.

No hay comentarios: