Individual’s personal blog that will be useful for all those who want to keep in contact wherever I go / Blog personal de un individuo que será útil para todos aquellos que quieren tener contacto donde quiera que voy

28 jun 2013

28th of June

Today is the Gay Pride Day, faggot! I told you a couple of years ago why we celebrate it on the 28th of June. There will be parties throughout the weekend in some of the main cities in the world.

Two days ago I got this video on Google+ from an Italian friend (thank you Giuseppe). It's an advert about the celebration of Naples Pride 2013. It's set in one of the underground stations of the city and... I just love it. Simple as that. I was typing an entry full of obvious statements commenting the video and telling about more demonstrations, about this day still being needed, people in the closet, older people, the fear, the homophobia, the self-discrimination... A bore. And then I have thought what for. I think I better just point you at the video because it explains everything very well by itself, you enjoy it (or not) and both can keep doing what we were doing, right?

Happy day for everyone, faggot!

2 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Me encanta! :D

Rafael MJ dijo...

Haha! Thank you for your contribution ;)