Individual’s personal blog that will be useful for all those who want to keep in contact wherever I go / Blog personal de un individuo que será útil para todos aquellos que quieren tener contacto donde quiera que voy

10 abr 2010

Who cares / A quién le importa



People label me, / La gente me señala,
they point at me, / me apuntan con el dedo,
gossip behind my back / susurra a mis espaldas
and I don't give a shit. / y a mí me importa un bledo.
I don't care / Qué más me da
if I am different to them. / si soy distinta a ellos
I don't belong to anybody. / No soy de nadie.
I have no owner. / No tengo dueño.

I know they criticise me, / Yo sé que me critican,
I'm sure that they hate me. / me consta que me odian.
They are eaten up with jealous. / La envidia le corroe.
My life overwhelms them. / Mi vida les agobia.
Why is that? / ¿Por qué será?
It is not my fault. / Yo no tengo la culpa.
My circumstances insult them! / ¡Mi circunstancia les insulta!

My fate is the one I decide, / Mi destino es el que yo decido,
the one I choose for me. / el que yo elijo para mí.
Who cares about what I do? / ¿A quién le importa lo que yo haga?
Who cares about what I say? / ¿A quién le importa lo que yo diga?
I'm like this and will keep like this. / Yo soy así y así seguiré.
I will never change. / Nunca cambiaré.

Perhaps it is my fault / Quizá la culpa es mía
because I don't follow the rule. / por no seguir la norma.
It is already too late / Ya es demasiado tarde
to change now. / para cambiar ahora.
I'll stand up firmly with my convictions / Me mantendré firme en mis convicciones
I'll reinforce my positions. / Reforzaré mi posiciones.


Who cares (1986) / A quién le importa (1986)
Alaska & Dinarama / Alaska y Dinarama

1 comentario:

paula dijo...

a mi