Individual’s personal blog that will be useful for all those who want to keep in contact wherever I go / Blog personal de un individuo que será útil para todos aquellos que quieren tener contacto donde quiera que voy

15 nov 2008

Short break

I'm having a short break. It's 7:16 GMT as I'm writing these few words just to let you know that I'm in the bus heading to the airport: I'm going back home for a couple of days. I mean, Vitoria-Gasteiz, my home town. I hope everything is ok with the buses because this time I'm trying something different to the usual bus which goes directly from Oxford to Stansted airport but it takes too long.

The purpose for this short trip is a concert. I'm going to see Epica for the second time. The concert is really worth a journey like this as it will be very exciting to see it with my friends -we like them a lot!

I'm so busy these days, with things to do in the internet, writing less than I like on the blog, e-mails to reply... That I brought the laptop with me only for the bus. The bus which runs from Oxford to London has a free internet connection so I'll try to make the most of this 90 minutes that the trip lasts. I'll tell you about the concert hopefully next week.

No hay comentarios: