Individual’s personal blog that will be useful for all those who want to keep in contact wherever I go / Blog personal de un individuo que será útil para todos aquellos que quieren tener contacto donde quiera que voy

18 ene 2013

The Loophole


...to live by God's rule / ... vivir según las reglas de Dios
So whatever people tell me that the Bible tells me, I will do /Así que haré todo lo que la gente me diga que me dice la Biblia
Walk the halls of my school with my purity ring /Camino por el insti con mi anillo de pureza
Unlike those other girls, I've got my morals in check / Yo tengo moral, no como las otras chicas
It was easy to do till I got a boyfriend / Era fácil hasta que me eché novio
And pardon my French, but he's cute as heck / Y perdón por la expresión pero está muy bueno
And I made a pact / E hice un pacto
To keep my hymen intact / Para mantener mi himen intacto
And Jesus and I are tight / Y Jesús y yo somos íntimos
Never learned about the birds and bees / Nunca aprendí sobre pajaritos y abejas
I was taught to keep an aspirin in between my knees / Me enseñaron a sujetar una aspirina entre las rodillas
Because the Bible says premarital sex is wrong / Porque la Bilblia dice que el sexo premarital es malo
But Jason says that guys can't wait that long / Pero Jason dice que los chicos no pueden esperar tanto
And I don't want to lose him / Y no quiero perderle
To someone who'll do him / Para que se lo tire otra
I need to figure something out / Tengo que pensar en algo
Well, there's a loophole in the scripture that works really well / Bueno, hay un resquicio en las escrituras que funciona
So I can get him off without going to hell / Así que me lo puedo tirar sin ir al infierno
It's my hail Mary full of grace / Es un clavo ardiendo lleno de gracia
In Jesus' name, we go to fifth base / En el nombre de Jesús pasamos al siguiente nivel
Oh, thank you for making me holy / Oh, gracias por hacerme dichosa
And thank you for giving me holes to choose from / Y gracias por darme agujeros para elegir
And since I'm not a godless whore / Y como no soy una ramera sin fe
He'll have to come in the back door / Tendrá que entrarme por la puerta de atrás
Therefore / Así que
Fuck me in the ass because I love Jesus / Dame por detrás porque amo a Jesús
The good lord would want it that way / Nuestro Señor así lo querría
It's the sweet sensation of a throbbing rationalization / Dulce sensación de palpitante raciocinio
It's just between you and me / Esto es solo entre tú y yo
Because everyone knows it's the sex that God can't see / Porque todos saben que este sexo no lo ve Dios
It's hard to be as pure as me / Es difícil ser tan pura como yo
To resist the urge to lose my vaginal virginity / Resistir las ganas de perder mi virginidad vaginal
To wait until my marriage bed / Esperar hasta mi lecho matrimonial
To give my husband my unsullied maidenhood / Para dar mi marido mi inmaculada pureza
So take your cock out / Así que sácate la polla
Shove it in my ass / Apriétamela en el culo
Fuck me until you come / Fóllame hasta correrte
Oops! / ¡Uy!
I mean let's join our souls / Quiero decir, unamos nuestras almas
And unite our bodies / Y unamos nuestros cuerpos
And fly with the wings of God / Y volemos con las alas de Dios
Whatever you do, don't touch my clitoris / Hagas lo que hagas, no me toques el clítoris
If you ring Satan's doorbell, God can't ignore this / Si tocas el timbre de Satán, Dios no lo pasará por alto
And no prophylactics when you put it in / Y nada de condones cuando la metas
Because birth control's for sluts, and it's a sin / Porque el control de natalidad es un pecado para putas
I've emptied my bowels / He vaciado mis votos
And laid out the towels / Y dispuesto unas toallas
I'm ready for romance / Estoy lista para el romance
I'm praying to the power that's the highest / Rezo al Todopoderoso
But of all of my holes, this one's the driest / Pero de todos mis agujeros, este es el más seco
And we can't procreate if we anally copulate / No podemos procrear si copulamos analmente
And God's OK with sodomy, but only if you're straight / A Dios no le importa la sodomía, pero solo si eres hetero
And I'm staying pure no matter what / Y yo sigo pura caiga quien caiga
So I'm OK with everything but / Y menos eso, todo me gusta
Everything but / Me gusta
Everything butt / Me gusta
Fuck me in the ass because I love Jesus / Dame por detrás porque amo a Jesús
The good lord would want it that way / Nuestro Señor así lo querría
Give me that sweet sensation of throbbing rationalization / Dame la dulce sensación de palpitante raciocinio
It's just between you and me / Es solo entre tú y yo
Because everyone knows it's the sex that God can't see / Porque todos saben que este sexo no lo ve Dios
I do whatever the Bible tells me to / Haré cualquier cosa que la Biblia me diga
Except for the parts that I choose to ignore / Excepto las partes que prefiero ignorar
Because they're unrealistic and inconvenient / Porque no son realistas y molestan
But the rest, I live by for sure / Pero vivo para todo lo demás
So let's not talk about how the good book / Así que mejor no hablemos de como el gran libro
Bans shellfish, polyester and divorce / Prohíbe marisco, polyester y divorcio
And how it condones slavery and killing gays / Condena el esclavismo y matar a los gays
Because those parts don't count of course / Porque esas partes no cuentan, claro
Let's cherry pick the part about losing my cherry / Manipulemos esa parte sobre entregar mi flor
And for ambiguities and omissions / Y las ambigüedades y las omisiones
And circumvent any real sacrifice / Y demos un rodeo a los sacrificios
And still feel pious in my arbitrary parroted positions / Me siento pío en mis posiciones arbitrariamente cacareadas
And don't you dare question my convictions / Y no te atrevas a questionar mis convicciones
And don't look closely at the contradictions / Y no examines las contradicciones
Just focus on the sacrificial crucifixion / Fíjate solo en el sacrficio de la cruficixión
And have faith in its complete jurisdiction / Y ten fe en su completa jurisdicción
It's the only way to measure if you're good or not / Solo así sabremos si eres bueno o no
And when you're in a debate, just say to have faith / Y cuando entres en debate solo di que tienes fe
Because when up against logic it's the only card you've got / Porque es la única carta que tienes contra la lógica
So close your eyes / Así que cierra los ojos
Take a deep breath / Respira hondo
And / Y...
Fuck me in the ass because I love Jesus / Dame por detrás porque amo a Jesús
The good lord would want it that way / Nuestro Señor así lo querría
Give me that sweet sensation of throbbing rationalization / Dame la dulce sensación de palpitante raciocinio
It's just between you and me / Es solo entre tú y yo
Because everyone knows it's the sex that God can't see / Porque todos saben que este sexo no lo ve Dios
Yeah, my chastity belt has locks / Mi cinturón de castidad tiene candados
So sometimes you need to think outside the box / Pero a veces tienes que ser creativo

No hay comentarios: