Individual’s personal blog that will be useful for all those who want to keep in contact wherever I go / Blog personal de un individuo que será útil para todos aquellos que quieren tener contacto donde quiera que voy

21 ene 2010

On the road again (or the runway)

Just a very quick entry, this time from London. I came yesterday and I am leaving tomorrow. Just wanted to meet some friends, spend a couple of days here and smell again the air... the DIRTY air of this city. It's amazing how after one day up and down the tube, I blow my nose and seem to get crude oil!! Disgusting. Oh well, but I wanted to feel a bit of England after so long in Spain and before even longer in the United Arab Emirates.

I will be there on Sunday. I am flying to Dubai (cool!) but then I will stay on another Emirate to the north called
Ras al-Khaimah. I'll let you know how it goes, of course. Anyway, first I have to spend a couple of days (a bit less actually) in Bahrain. I left some stuff there last time because I was supposed to do another project (which I won't finally do) so I have to collect my belongings. I am looking forward to spending there the Saturday and visit again a few places like the site, the restaurant where I used to have breakfast, the Philippino bar... Really looking forward to listening the band again of course!

Ok, not much more to report now. I will let you know how things go as soon as I can find a connection to the internet there, something that may take some days or even weeks. We will see...

No hay comentarios: