Individual’s personal blog that will be useful for all those who want to keep in contact wherever I go / Blog personal de un individuo que será útil para todos aquellos que quieren tener contacto donde quiera que voy

6 abr 2012

History repeats

This is not the first time that I type an entry from a train heading toBerlin. I haven't been there since Easter last year and I'm going back, though they will hardly be three days. The reasons why I type from the train are the same as last year's too: lack of time in other moments. And that's again brought by the fact that I am having so much fun lately. After the days that I spent sick in Vitoria, I have spent a weekend in Cologne (it's so close to Frankfurt...), I flew from there to London and Oxford (awesome time and weather -see the photo!!), another weekend in Cologne on my way back, hardly three more days in Frankfurt to do the laundry (and work) and again a ticket in my hand and a bag on my back.

The parties that they prepare in Berlin for these dates have just nothing to compare to others, and it's something that I don't feel like missing if I have the chance to go. In fact, I had other plans but I had to cancel them and so I can make it here. Other times I have had at least the decency to visit some good friends, ex-colleagues from Oxford. But I am a lost cause and this time I throw myself directly on the dance floor, from there to the bed, again on the dance floor, some hours of sleeping and then the train back to Frankfurt. I will still have one day to fix myself, relax, rest and be again a person. However, I know that that will take more than one day... (I'm very macho to party like an animal but then a total puff to recover -that's what being a masculine gay involves, you get the worst from both sides.)

I think that the coming months I will have to stay at home to save a bit... and get again a ticket in my hand and a bag on my back.

No hay comentarios: