Individual’s personal blog that will be useful for all those who want to keep in contact wherever I go / Blog personal de un individuo que será útil para todos aquellos que quieren tener contacto donde quiera que voy

3 feb 2008

Carnival?

This weekend has been the Carnival, hasn't it? I haven't realized. I haven't seen anybody dressed up as anything. Well, on saturday afternoon I saw a couple of persons with fancy dresses of dog, cat, bear or something similar. But I didn't get if they were like that because of the carnival or because they were handing out some leaflets from a shop...

One person that did dress up was a friend of mine, but in his home city, not here. I post a photo he has sent me. He dressed up like José Luis Moreno thrashed (a famous person in Spain who has recently been attacked at his own home by some burglars), with his mafiosi from Eastern Europe included. This guy doesn't have any normal idea...

(See the photo posted on the entry below)

No hay comentarios: