Individual’s personal blog that will be useful for all those who want to keep in contact wherever I go / Blog personal de un individuo que será útil para todos aquellos que quieren tener contacto donde quiera que voy

29 mar 2009

I love the danger

Last Friday 27th of March was my last day in the company. It was a good last day with plenty of people who sent me an e-mail or came personally to say 'goodbye' and wish me luck. Now I am officially on holidays but I will start to look for another job from Tuesday. Job hunting is not what you do on holidays but when you are unemployed... So I am making the most of these three days in between as they will be the only 'holidays' I will have since and for a long time :( I hope I can find anything soon. It is good to have a break but I need to do something else not to get mad.

There is a song by Fangoria I am listening these days and, although the main topic of the song doesn't match my current situation, there are some verses which make me feel identified with it. It says something like:

I saw the open sky and checked that this is my stuff.
I peacefully found myself cast into the void.
I know that there isn't any more elegant way to finish
with this recalcitrant idea of morals.
[...]
I found the balance in the storm.
Who would have thought it? I love danger.
I saw my future and exchanged it for my present.
I forgot about my memory; it always lies me.
And now we will know what I am able to do.

Fragments from "Amo El Peligro" by Fangoria from the album "Naturaleza Muerta" released in 2001.

No hay comentarios: