Individual’s personal blog that will be useful for all those who want to keep in contact wherever I go / Blog personal de un individuo que será útil para todos aquellos que quieren tener contacto donde quiera que voy

19 abr 2009

Easter with happy ending

Although I have hardly moved from Oxford, I have had some sort of holidays this Easter. At least, I broke from the routine of doing nothing. The job hunting is almost non-existent. I haven't yet been too serious and I have just sent a couple of applications for jobs on which I don't have many hopes although at least they are related to my discipline. I will have to start looking for simpler things soon... The first days were relaxing at home doing nothing, just chilling. Then I started to get a bit overwhelmed being indoors. And I don't want to go out too much because I know myself and I know that I am going to spend more money than I can afford being unemployed. The good thing is that I'm reading a lot again and for long whiles, in the way I like. When I was working I didn't have time nor energy to focus on the reading and enjoy.

The thing is that I had a visit at home during Easter:
Juliette. After spending here some months last year, coming back briefly last September and keeping working in the company, she was keen to come back to spend few days and meet friends. So I seized the visit to clear my mind a bit and keep the head busy with something.

And the good new is that I finally received the results of the medical tests I took and I am healthy. Mind you, one thing less to think about.

No hay comentarios: