Individual’s personal blog that will be useful for all those who want to keep in contact wherever I go / Blog personal de un individuo que será útil para todos aquellos que quieren tener contacto donde quiera que voy

20 nov 2009

Shukran khazeelan. Tomaka anak danabad. Salamad po. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

I have to thank in three different languages as well as English to all the people who have contributed during the last two months to this unforgettable experience. Not only the to the Arab locals but also the excellent Bengali and Philippino people I have met, always there, always friendly, always kind, always welcoming with a smile. This time in Bahrain has been a good work experience and an excellent life experience. I only regret not to have learnt more words in these languages.

I am flying back to the UK tonight and will arrive tomorrow Saturday very early in the morning (I hate night flights). The plan for the next couple of weeks is very tight as I have a lot of things to do and A LOT of people to meet. I will spend the next week working in Oxford, sleeping in Reading and having fun in London (I am really looking forward to going to a concert on Tuesday: 99Posse, one of my favourite bands who are in some sort of re-union). Then I have to go to Manchester to pick up my mail from my former flat and some stuff that a friend is keeping for me. And then, I hope to be able to take a plane to go back to Vitoria-Gasteiz finally. Apart from 4 days that I spent in June to do some paper-work, I haven't been there since last Christmas and I am really looking forward to it. I left my flat in Manchester and have no place currently in the UK so will fly back home with everything.


Well, now I have to finish off some work, pack my luggage here and relax the rest of the day until it is time to go to the airport. Fortunately, I can leave some heavy stuff here like working clothes, the boots, the towel... I will need it in January: if everything works as it should, I am coming back in about a month and a half for another project which I have been offered. I am already looking forward to it!

No hay comentarios: