Individual’s personal blog that will be useful for all those who want to keep in contact wherever I go / Blog personal de un individuo que será útil para todos aquellos que quieren tener contacto donde quiera que voy

21 sept 2011

P A A A A R T Y Y Y Y !!!!!!

Photo: Esteban Encarneviva
www.encarneviva.com
I have always said that I am not so much of a party person, that I am quite dry, that I don't like much the music they play, that I don't chat with people unless I am with my friends. If someone comes to talk to me I think: "I don't even know you but I already hate you. Who the fuck are you?". I don't drink and have crazy fun often, and I definitely don't dance. Well, I can not say any of these statements never more. This summer hasn't been exactly quiet and I have been jumping from party to party, having more and more fun every time. And always looking forward to the next one! Sometimes they have been massive events, some other times minor things. I have been both alone and with friends or even partying with unknown people. Sometimes in the open air and some other times in clubs or other kind of venues. I think I am already an all-road raver, I've got a degree. Cher is nothing compared to me.

After the party at the Düssel Cup, the weekend in Manchester, Cologne Pride, the Alte Gasse fest, Frankfurt Pride and the Bergerstrasse fest, the apotheosis arrived in Brighton and London. I went there in mid-August to visit briefly my friends in Oxford and then London. That Saturday we went to Brighton Pride and that was a no-turning point. It was a party from head to toe, including the parade, a massive tent, beautiful people having fun everywhere and me right in the middle of everything, dancing like possessed by the devil. There is nothing funnier than partying surrounded by faggots, lesbians and straight people who, not only they feel comfortable, but they would like to be either one or the other at least for one day. The story didn't finished there. We went back to London at night and I went out with some acquainted guys to one of the clubs with the most stunning hunks of the British capital city (of course, that was my place among all that livestock, hahaha). The night ended up taking a taxi at 5am on Sunday to go back home, like a Miss (but a bit more haggard).

Everything started again the night after at The Eagle. There are some awesome parties on Sundays (Horse Meat Disco) with all kind of people and generally 60's and 70's disco music. As well as meeting and chatting with a lot of people, the thing lasted until 3am. I only stopped when the music stopped. That Monday's night was to rest but on Tuesday... I gave it all again in another party. This time it was a small private party on a flat-roof right next to the Olympic stadium where next year the Games will take place, literally. Anyway, we didn't stay until too late because I had to take an early flight to come back the morning after.

Back in Frankfurt, things kept happening, absolutely! The last weekend of August we celebrate in Frankfurt the Museums Festival. Both river banks of the Main are packed with music, live concerts, international food, market, bars, cultural acts and more party. It is definitely one of the highlights of this city's calendar and it attracts 3 million visitors. If that was not enough, that very same Friday we had the FVV party, my sports club. It took place on a boat for over 4 hours sailing up and downstream, with the Museums Festival on both sides. I had so much fun that weekend until very late at night like if tomorrow didn't exist...

And when it was looking like the summer was exhausted, I have gone to Barcelona on holidays. The first weekend, party in Sitges, where I have even met some people I knew from England and Germany. And the second weekend, basketball tournament with its consequent binge afterwards. Oh well, the holidays have been very, very complete... Perfect cherry on the icing to cap it all.


The last months have been rather good. I have had an excellent summer and the autumn comes at least interesting, although some project will take a lot, really a lot, of free time during some long weeks. Well, I will make note of the next parties on my calendar not to miss any. I have to be there; I think I have got a reputation...





2 comentarios:

Ralph dijo...

Take off your shirt, throw your arms up in the air and shake that thing.

Rafael MJ dijo...

LOL!!! Only when the lights are low and not many people can see me :-) Welcome to my blog ;-)