Individual’s personal blog that will be useful for all those who want to keep in contact wherever I go / Blog personal de un individuo que será útil para todos aquellos que quieren tener contacto donde quiera que voy

19 dic 2011

Christmas 2011

This year for the first time, and probably not the last, I will spend the Christmas time away from home. I already spent in Frankfurt Christmas eve last year and flew to Vitoria on Christmas day. This time, I am staying for work in Frankfurt. It is unusual that we have to stay, but this year they needed two people per team and, after discussing it with my colleagues, another one and me will remain here. The office will be quite empty and most of my friends will be gone, so I expect to have a quiet couple of weeks.

Well, I will be somehow busy after all. Given the fact that I am one of the few ones staying, I've happily accepted to do some favours I've been asked for. I have to feed four pets and collect the mail of three people. Fortunately, three of the animals live in the same flat and I like pets in general. I will also seize on the opportunity to go to the gym more often than usual and have a look at some online German courses. I haven't been very satisfied with what I've done recently because it went slower than I expected. It's not that I can learn much faster... but I am sure that I can learn the same in many less hours if I try to learn on my own.

They've invited me for Christmas eve to have dinner at a friend's place. I do not yet know what I will do for New Year's eve. A friend from work will be already back and I will probably go out even though I am not very sure if I really want to party like crazy having to go to work on Monday... On Friday 6th we don't have to work in my company so I may try to do a trip somewhere, although I have to check my bank account before I make a decision. I can't afford many expenses right now:

And so that's the way I will spend the end of this year and beginning of the next one. Apart of the little sadness for missing my little nephews and niece, I will stay here happy. This way, I will have more freedom to take the holidays for the next year. I hope it is, at least, as good as this one.

No hay comentarios: