Individual’s personal blog that will be useful for all those who want to keep in contact wherever I go / Blog personal de un individuo que será útil para todos aquellos que quieren tener contacto donde quiera que voy

24 mar 2008

The end is coming

This is the last day in my home city. I've come to spend six days to meet my friends and relatives, especially my two nephews who are hardly six months and twenty days old respectively. Well, I start from the beginning, because first I went to Barcelona to pay some visit. Like always, my stay in that city (including a nice visit to Girona) was impossible to improve. I did everything I like: I could be with the people I love, I visited very interesting places, I ate a lot and very good food, I walked down the streets of Gràcia and visited the cd shops in Calle Tallers (although I wasn't this time to Discos Balada, one of my favourites in spite of not being at Tallers). One of the different things I did was to meet Lars a couple of days, who I know from Oxford, because he was there doing a course of spanish language. Barcelona is my favourite city beyond question (apart of my home city, of course).

And after those intense days in Catalonia, I came to Vitoria. I've spent time specially with my family, the reason why I came. However, I reserved some time to meet my friends and I have enjoyed a lot meeting all of them again. Well, all those who came. Before coming I sent and e-mail to all of them saying when I was going to be at one bar. Some of them couldn't come because, as it's logic, they have spent the bank holidays travelling. However, there were some people who didn't come but I haven't heard any new from them. That grieves me a bit. I make everything I can to keep in contact with everybody despite the distance and some of them make it really easy to me: they read the blog, send me e-mails, come to meet me when I'm here... But I haven't received any new from some others since I left. It's normal I guess, people lose the interest. But that doesn't stop me feeling sad.

Fortunately, pains don't exceed the happiness (are very far from it). The two nights I could spend with friends were really funny and I miss a lot doing things like that more often. First having supper somewhere, drinking something and chatting until late night. And the following evening having supper at some friends' house who came to visit me last summer (japanese style supper to celebrate the cherry tree's flowering party -every reason is good, hehe-). Anyway, after two nights like those I wonder why I don't come back to Vitoria and forget Oxford. I'm going back there tomorrow again, let's see if I remember why.

No hay comentarios: