Individual’s personal blog that will be useful for all those who want to keep in contact wherever I go / Blog personal de un individuo que será útil para todos aquellos que quieren tener contacto donde quiera que voy

12 sept 2007

Where's my green bag?

I've met Lars today, a nice guy, friend of a friend, who I met for the first time one day I was doing some punting and then at a party. We haven't seen each other for a long time, since I had some visits here, and we've been having some drink in an irish pub he likes. When we've left the pub and we've said goodbye until the next month (he's leaving soon for some weeks to Bonn, his birth city) I've realised that I hadn't my green bag. I've gone into the pub to watch, I've looked for it again at the place where I was sat waiting for Lars and... nothing. I've lost it.

It wasn't anything important or very valuable in it: some stuff I bought in the supermarket, a small dictionary, a notebook and a radio that I bought today and I still hadn't used for the first time (but it only cost £3'46, $7'02). Fortunately I had in my trousers' pockets things like keys, wallet and cell phone. I left at home charging the battery the expensive mp3 player I have. What annoys me is the loss of the bag itself, because I'm very fond of it. It has come with me to many places in Spain, France, Italy, Japan, Colombia and China. It was very cheap in a street market where I went with a friend and it was very useful, I could put everything in it. I'll go tomorrow once more to that place and I'll ask again in the pub, I hope someone has seen it. It's a pity to lose it.

No hay comentarios: