Individual’s personal blog that will be useful for all those who want to keep in contact wherever I go / Blog personal de un individuo que será útil para todos aquellos que quieren tener contacto donde quiera que voy

17 sept 2007

Why do you apply for this job?

I have had an interview for a job this morning. It's been interesting, I had never made one and I have even got fun. I was a bit nervous, but not much because the truth is that I don't have any hope to get that job. It's about a supervisor post in the buildings department of the same company where I am already. Three people have interviewed me: the head director of the department, another person in charge in buildings and a woman from other department. In fact, I obviously knew the head director and the woman by sight, but I use to talk sometimes with the other person in charge, so answering the questions hasn't been embarrassing at all.

I'm not sure I can be good enough as a supervisor in english, or maybe yes, they'll decide. But I have showed at least my interest in joining that department and there might be something for me at a lower level, with less responsibilities and less worries. I know that they have a few people and a lot of work. What I know for sure is that I'm getting tired of digging and we'll see for how long I can last in my present job if I finally can't join buildings. If I don't find anything better, then I'll continue there, with the mattock in my hands, but if I see something enough to pay the bills and where I don't get bored, I'll take it.

I don't know how many people more they're interviewing and I don't know when I'll have the their final decision either. I'll write it here as soon as I know it.

No hay comentarios: